A trip with your baby can be stressful especially when the baby badly needs a nap or a diaper change in an unprepared situation. The Cheerful Kangaroo backpack is designed to make trips with a baby easy. It is a diaper bag when folded, and a changing station / portable crib when unfolded. It provides parents with the comfort and convenience to carry the baby on the go.
When converted to a crib, it provides a safe and clean place to let your baby rest comfortably at your side or pull off a quick diaper change without worrying about germ-ridden public surfaces. Give your little one an actual bed that's similar to the one at home, and enjoy your motherhood anywhere, may it be home, cafe, park, beach, or your dream travel destination.
Rated the #1 Innovative Diaper Backpack by moms, the Cheerful Kangaroo backpack is a must-have for any new mom! It is a great gift for moms or baby registries.
- Portable crib design: Unfold and turn it into a bed within 15 seconds without the need for any other accessories. Create a safe and comfortable space for your baby
- Extra-large capacity: enough space to accommodate all the baby supplies, and even your breast pumps or laptop
- Smart partition: the design of interior pockets, milk pockets, side pockets and back pockets makes it easy to organize baby essentials and quick to access
- Three thermal insulated pockets for baby bottles (5-8 ounces) to keep the milk warm/cold
- Handy tissue & wipes side pocket convenient for a baby diaper change or nursing at any time
- Material: the mattress is made of high-quality breathable fabrics for a safe and comfortable sleeping environment. The fabric for the main bag is waterproof and stain-resistant
- Easy to carry: The ergonomic shoulder straps make it easy to carry. You can also carry it as a shoulder bag, messenger bag, or hang it on a stroller
- Material Oxford cloth, aluminum foil insulation cotton
- Size 16.1" x 12.6" x 7.5"
- Crib length 29"
- Crib height 9.1"
- Weight 1.9 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can you use the bag?
You can use it anywhere - at the airport, in a park or cafe, or just at home. As long as you can find a flat space to set the baby bed up, it's OK to go! That said, our bag is designed for moms on-the-go, it's not an overnight sleeping bassinet.
2. Does the baby bed take up space in the bag?
No. The baby bed is separate from the main compartment of the bag. You can put all your stuff in the main compartment and other pockets, the baby bed doesn't take up any space there.
3. Will the baby bed fall after being set up?
It won't normally. We do recommend keeping some stuff in the main compartment, which helps the bed stand up more stably. We know it shouldn't be an issue for you, which mom's bag is empty?!
4. Do I need to set up the baby bed every time?
Nope! Set it up for the first time by inserting the rods. Close the bed by folding the bed in an "X" manner and zipping it. Next time you need the bed, simply unzip and extend. Just that easy!
5. Up to what age or pounds of baby will the baby bed fit?
The baby bed is 29" long and 12" wide. We recommend using it for napping before your baby can roll over. But you can still use the backpack and use it as the changing station when going out!
6. Where do you put the mattress when not in the crib?
After you fold the bed, you can put it between the back of the bag and the bed and then zip to close it. It doesn't take the space in the main compartment of the bag.
7. Is the bag spacious?
Of course! Our foldable crib bag boasts an extra large capacity. It can easily accommodate all mommy essentials and baby supplies - even your laptop or breast pump can easily fit in this bag. The different pockets help you keep things organized and make it easy to pack and easy to access whatever you need.
8. Is it easy to clean?
You bet it is! We know firsthand how easy it is for accidents to happen. Our bag uses a water resistant, spill-proof material. If the changing pad gets dirty, just wipe it or run it with the soapy water and let it air dry.
9. What's included with the bag?
Everything you need! Every backpack includes 1 baby bed, 1 changing pad, 1 sunshade, and 2 stroller straps.